- Universal binary.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 24-bit / 192kHz support.
- Resonant lowpass filters with realtime control.
- Low frequency oscillators to modulate pitch and
- A VST and AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp
instruments and banks from within Cubase, Logic,
Garageband, Performer and other sequencers (32-bit only).
- Very stable and CPU-efficient sample player.
- High performance disk streaming or load samples into
- Import SampleCell and SoundFont samples and keymaps.
- Support for MacOS X including CoreMIDI Services, VST
- A price of just $19.50* for a single license. Site
and World licenses also available.
Download VSamp for a free trial now.
VSamp program - click on Image for larger view
What is VSamp?
VSamp is a software sample player for the Macintosh. It comprises: a program for creating and playing virtual instruments; a VST plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a 32-bit capable VST sequencer; and an AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a 32-bit capable AudioUnits sequencer.
VSamp AU with Logic - click on Image for larger view
* Note that customers in the European Union are required to pay value added tax (VAT) at the local rate.